Saturday 24 December 2011

Big Day!!!!!

IT'S 22/12/2011 ALREADY!!!!!

It's the that all pmr 2011 students are waiting for....
Well i really hope that all my friends n i can get what we
had work for 3 YEARS .....
N that is ....... 8A'S / 9A'S..(ikut la brape subjek yg die amik..)

Hmmmm.... if i u ask me what subject it the hardest??? 
Well i think maybe... it should be SEJ.... cause i always bad in this subject...(x tau la mcm mne f4 n f5 nanti)arghhhhh!!!

So.... i always work hard in this subject... My friends also always help me a lot... until when the pmr is come she still read it 2 me about SEJ things.... n that nice girl issssssss AQILA BALKIS!!!!! my classmates.....
I really want to thank you LOT!!!!


ss Well at the End All My Hard Work Had Pay Off!!!
"I GOT 8A'S"
in my PMR Exam....
TQ 2 all my Teachers , Family n Friends...
May God Give u Happiness 



No comments:

Post a Comment